International People

If you find you are living overseas and Children Act or divorce proceedings, for example, have begun (the list is not exhaustive), and you are thinking, “how can I deal with matters?”

An example of this is – I had a client who was working in Australia and there were financial remedy actions being taken against him. He could not get back home, so he needed someone who would get up early to accommodate his time zone.

Alternatively, when a husband, for example, moves to the United States and his wife wants to begin divorce proceedings – it goes without saying that you will have to deal with the different time zones.